The role of the company’s Board of Directors is to oversee the management and the company’s strategic development and to assure that the long-term interests of all shareholders and other stakeholders are being served.
Birger Sørensen – Chairman of the board.
- Cand.real /MSc, Physical Chemistry (minors: Mathematics and Biochemistry), University of Tromsø.
- Founder President and CEO of original Bionor Immuno AS (2000).
- Chairman of the Norwegian Bio Industry Association (2006 -2010).
- EVP and Head of Vaccines Bionor Pharma ASA (2010-2012), Directed vaccine R&D – 31 peer-reviewed publications and a range of patents covering Vacc-4x and Vacc-C5.
Dag Arne Wivelstad – Board member
- Siv.ok, BI, Oslo and MBA Finance, University of Wisconsin, Madison – USA
- Former Alfred Berg, ABG Sundal Collier and SEB Enskilda
- Investor and project developer
Andres Schjønhaug Susrud – President and CEO
- MSc, Statistics – Modelling & data analysis (minors: Financial mathematics, insurance mathematics & risk), University of Oslo.
- Co-founder of Immunor AS (2014)
- Actuarial consultant 2012-2017 (Deloitte 2013-2017)
- Financial Controller W.R Berkley Insurance Europe Nordic (2017-2020)
Professor Angus Dalgleish – CSO
- MD FRCP FRACP FRCPath FMedSci.
- Foundation Professor of Oncology, St Georges University of London.
Per Bengtsson – Chief Medical Officer
- Former CMO Bionor Immuno AS, former CEO Karobio, Sweden.